pinball machine electrical diagram

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I thought I was the shiznizz when it came to relay ladder logic, but this pinball machine relay logic has me perplexed.
diagram to follow

Masochist Chris! LOL An automatic chucking lathe was fun - from Warner Swasey Asquith in UK - early 60s. Bloody cams - loose screw - 4 days later by the time you found it.

Similar Topics

I am rebuilding a pinball machine using a Micrologix 1200R and I would like to know how do I sent the values from the counters to the 7 segment...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still new to PLC programming and I just got this job two year out of school so I don’t remember much. I was given a task were I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom