S7 1200 + iFIX SCADA

RadziQ8

Hi guys. I'm trying to make visualisation in iFIX5.1 to my project where I use S7-1200 with TIA Portal. I am using PLCSIM with Nettoplcsim to make simulations.
I have datablock (DB1) with many variables (Int). Also there are system datablocks for counters (eg. DB8) and timers. The thing is - I don't know how to make these variables visible in IFIX database.
I tried analog input using DB1.DBW4 (example) but get questionmarks instead value.
In IFIX I/O drivers I setup DB and I am able to see value of this (DB1.DBW4) variable (eg. 45), but in IFIX database I can't.
I don't know how to setup counters there too, it's "C" adress but in TIA Portal it's in system database of counter (DB8).

Anyone know how to setup these variables to make them visible in IFIX's database?
Thanks.

What kind of plc driver do you use for Siemens S7 in iFIX?

If the driver is not explicit for using with S7-1200/1500, then I would guess the driver is for S7-300/400. But you can use the 1200 with most of the old drivers. Then you have to enable Put/Get communication in the S7-1200 hardware configuration, and you can only get access to not optimized datablocks (after compiling this not optimized block, you'll see the absolute addresses). Accessing markers should be possible to. If counters work I don't know, I don't use them.

In your plc driver in iFIX you have to set rack/slot to 0/1 for S7-1200.

I use S7A 7.51 105 driver. Put/Get communication enabled. I can see connection between drivers and S7 because they are green, but ifix is not showing actual values.