logimaster plc program display problem

kensh

Sorry if this was discussed before.
Recently we have downloaded the plc program form GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC Cpu351 using LM90.
However we couldent display the program because:
LM90 says: theis version of software does not support SFC programming.

we tried with Versapro to import the program from LM90 folder.
there is problem importing _Main.Pdt and hence the import failed

we tried with Proficy the same thing there is problem with _Main.pdt

We tried importing the program from PLC using Proficy ME 7.5. A message pops up saying: The Configuration version of this binary is 0x90009. The series 90-30 configuration software does not support a configuration version greater than 0x80008!
Unfortunately we don't have SFC programing Disk.

we need to display the program and access its blocks. .! Any help is very much appreciated.
Regards
Kensh

while trying to get SFC, I would like to know how come PME can not deal with cpu 351 with firmware version 9. and sfc ? is there any thing missing?

It means that the only way you are going to be able to open that program is with an installation of Logicmaster that includes the SFC extension. The SFC extension came on a separate 3-1/2" floppy disk. I mention that because it is possible that it can only be installed from a floppy.
There was a motion programmer extension to Logicmaster that also came on a floppy disk. It could only be installed from the floppy. You could not copy the contents of the floppy to the computer's hard drive and install from there. I don't know whether or not the SFC extension has the same restriction.
If you have a copy of the program file and your company permits, post it here. I have Logicmaster with the SFC extension. I can make a printed copy of the program for you. It won't help you if you need to make modifications to the existing program, but it could help you convert it to something you can support in the future. If your company won't let you post the program on a forum like this, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address so you can send it to me privately.