TIA Portal V 13

silversmart

Hi there
I am curious about web serve in TIA Portal V 13 Winn RT Advanced pages.
I am going very simple:
i have created Screens and the tags on Screens are communicating directly to the PLC S7-1200.But this is limited to 1 Computer only.
I want to enable the Web serve for Screens so I could be able to monitor the screens on any computer on the same network by just dialing the IP(192.168.0.71 Example) in the browser.
I have used Cimplicity the SCADA Software for GE.
But in SIEMENS it seems complicated.........Please suggest something useful
waiting desperately....
:eek::confused:

WinCC Professional is the SCADA system. WInCC Advanced is just an HMI (the same runtime as on the Comfort panels, just for a PC). If you want to fully browse the screens via another PC, you picked the wrong HMI package.

However, you should be able to activate Sm@rtServer via the runtime settings. This will allow you to remotely view and take control of the HMI runtime from another PC.

If you are running this on a PC, you could use a VNC server.

Not sure for PC based HMI, but for actual HMI panels you need a license to run the Sm@rtServer.

WinCC Professional is the SCADA system. WInCC Advanced is just an HMI (the same runtime as on the Comfort panels, just for a PC). If you want to fully browse the screens via another PC, you picked the wrong HMI package.

However, you should be able to activate Sm@rtServer via the runtime settings. This will allow you to remotely view and take control of the HMI runtime from another PC.
Nice Idea>>>> but what is the actual procedure if i use WINCC Professional??

the smart server is an added licence to install but for the scada software, you need to buy that soft and licence also while it can get expensive...

but usully smart server is enough. you can remotly get acces to controle the local station from any other pc on the network...Use the small siemens application instead of web broser for ease of use...it is a matter of some config change, you can find some step by step procedure on the siemens support