Get Current CPU S71200 Status Tia Portal Wincc RT

calyon

Hello everyone,
I have 8xS71200 cpu fitted profinet with Wincc RT on pc station .I use tia portla v13 sp1 and i want to check and show current PLCs status on scada (RUN or Stop or Error) then i will send some value from scada to running PLCs .
But i cant reach the cpu status on wincc rt.there have some way see cpu status with wincc flexible on hmi panel but i wanna make it with wincc rt on pc station.
I hope someone can help me in here.

Did u use LED funciton before? Because i used this funciton with simulation in tia portla v13 then LED funciton always send "2" even stop mode of cpu.İ think the cpu freeze while cpu stop mode therefore LED function can not send "3" for Stop mode and i am looking another way

Did u use LED funciton before? Because i used this funciton with simulation in tia portla v13 then LED funciton always send "2" even stop mode of cpu.İ think the cpu freeze while cpu stop mode therefore LED function can not send "3" for Stop mode and i am looking another way

Of course, when PLC stop eveything is left on program as before stop (only ooupts can have fallback status, otherwise PLC isn't stop mode.
Block is little bit misleading, you can't read PLC run led status correctly.
For knowing if PLC is running or stop you need watchdog pulse from PLC to HMI and look on script if pulse get stucked to "0" or "1", then make alarm no communication or PLC stop

If you are using WinCC Advanced then you can use a GetPLCmode event. This can return two values in an internal tag depending if the PLC is in STOP mode or RUN mode. The return values are 4 and 8 respectively. You can assign this event to a scheduled task and run it every minute.

I did this this way, moved plc clock byte to WinCC internal tag. Script launched every 5s checked if both tags have the same value.

If you are using WinCC Advanced then you can use a GetPLCmode event. This can return two values in an internal tag depending if the PLC is in STOP mode or RUN mode. The return values are 4 and 8 respectively. You can assign this event to a scheduled task and run it every minute.

I am using wincc RT pro and there have not getPLCmode.