FTV ME Panel View Touches

todd066

I am trying to find a way to see when someone touches the screen of my PanelView Plus. I dont' want to monitor all the buttons, but rather just monitor if someone touches the screen. Does anyone know how to do that?

The only thing I can think of is the inactivity function in project settings. You can use that to auto log users off, change displays. But you can also monitor time remaining of inactivity. Maybe you can figure something out there. When someone touches the screen the timer would restart counting.

inactivity.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I have FTV Studios version 6.10 I have a Panel View Plus 1500 (ME version 10.0) I am wanting to transfer a .MER file to the new panelview...
Replies
Views
Dear All Is possible to connect 22 PLC ML1400 with 1 HMI 12.1 inch type Panel View Plus working with Factory Talk View ME through TCP/IP and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working in a platform and we installed FTV CLIENT SE V 12 IN ALL THE CLIENTS COMPUTERS, we have 6 clients and only 1 is not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom