PLC5 conversion help

OXI

I have 2 PLC5 programs that I need exported so I can covert them to RSLogix 5000 or printed to a pdf so I can view the logic. I have no intent of converting these programs for use, I just to know how some of the machine components are controlled.
I would appreciate help with this. Thanks in advance!

Have you contacted your local A-B distributor? Ours would typically do this for free as we had a working relationship with them.

Thanks Mickey. I appreciate the offer. I do have the software, I just did not have a 32bit PC handy to load it on. I borrowed an old laptop, installed the software and printed everything out.
Replying to RonJon post, I did not think about asking my AB dealer. I don't work with our supplier on a regular basis, my boss handles that. Besides, it seems every time I engage with them, I get a sale pitch!
Again thanks, Your help is much appreciated.
Paul