Beckhoff PLC EL6731 Profibus Master Scanning Error

Sohaib28

Hello all:

I am trying to communicate Beckhoff EL6731 as a Profibus Master to Siemens CU320-DP. Whenever I try to scan the Profibus Master the error appears as attached as a screenshot.

You can see that the Profibus Master somehow finds the CU320-DP but it doesnot show it. What could be the reason of it. Is it a cabling problem?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

For Beckhoff.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, We are currently working on a project that involves connecting a linear potentiometer to our Beckhoff PLC. After researching, we...
Replies
Views
Morning all, we have a CP2715-0010 1.46GHz Atom running Windows 10 Enterprise (Embedded PLC with the HMI). Problem being is the performance is...
Replies
Views
At my current job we have a relatively new system that has an Allen Bradley PLC as the main controller with some local I/O, but a lot of remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know how to upload a PLC program to the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 from a file? i.e. without having the development pc...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom