Schneider PRM module

pauly

I have a Schneider PRM module connected to an M340 processor via an NOE 110 Ethernet card. I have several Profibus slaves in the form of Siemens AC drives connected to the PRM and communications is healthy. The only problem is that the Siemens drives byte swap the sent and received words. I have got around this by byte swapping sent and received words in my PLC code, but I would like to do away with this if possible. Does anybody have experience of the Schneider PRM unit and if so is it possible to byte swap the data in and out?. There is a selection for each slave of big endian and little endian which I have changed but the bytes are still swapped.
Any help appreciated

Similar Topics

I'm going to use PRM module (TCS EGPA23F14F) with M340 PAC to communicate with S7300 CPU314C-2DP. My question is: should I use I/O scanner module...
Replies
Views
hi to all, have anyone tried to communicate Schneider PM800 to a ML1400 through rs485? i am having an issue with it just receiving message...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am stumped on how to convert a %MW to a %MF using Machine Expert Basic and a Modicon M221. The help files show a word to a double...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is Control Expert V15.0 supposed to support multiple monitors? I'm running Control Expert V15.0 on my host Windows 11 PC, connected to two...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom