Siemens and its products

mjamil

I am planning to purchase some items from SIEMENS, as these items have to be imported directly from Germany, (not in stock here) I plan to do some extra purchasing for testing and trial.

I was wondering if any of you guys have ever had a chance to use the following, and could advise me your opnion, b'coz I dont wanna be spending in the wrong area.

1) MICRO COMPUTING
2) PC ACCESS
3) TOUCH PANEL 070 etc.

by chance, if you have had a bad experience, kindly let me know, I like to hear the bad news first, the good one comes, after I'm ready to tackle the stuff.

Similar Topics

Welcome every body. how do siwarex module FTA have Calibration ?????? thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, We have an old HMI system based on Windows NT 4 and Wincc 5 that monitors S5 PLCs. The system uses CP1430 communication cards in the...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone hope you'll well. Is it possible for me to download a Crack version of tia portal v13..sorry to say this but the software is very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom