HELP -Software Life Cycle iec61508

heng_swee

The software life cycle of the IEC 61508 requires to write the following plans for implemention:
Software Quality Plan
Software Development plan.
Software Configuration Managment plan
Software REquirement specifications etc

I have no experience in writing the above plans. Could any one help ?
Is there any sample plan i could reference?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't think posting in multiple threads is going to improve your chances of anyone sending you the software. I can understand posting in every thread you find with "Sucosoft" as a keyword, but expanding to threads that contain "software" as a keyword is getting a bit ridiculous.

Edit:

And a simple Google search using "Sucosoft 40 free download led me here;
https://es-assets.eaton.com/AUTOMATION/DOWNLOAD/SOFTWARE_UPDATES/SUCOSOFT/S40/OLDER_VERSIONS/

Hello. sorry for the multiple posts.
Thanks for the link. I have a PLC PS416 with an older Operation sistem 2.11.
On the link 2.04 and 2.13 only updates.