1782-JDM EDS file

torresgi

Hi

Someone know where I can find the EDS file for the 1782-JDM module. This is a modbus to devicenet converter, manufacturer Western Reserve Controls.

Thanks in advance..

From Prosoft's knowledgebase:

20. When do I need to use an EDS (electronic data sheet) file for a 1782-JDMx gateway?
An EDS file is not necessary, but it makes configuring the 1782-JDMx (changing baud rate, framing, etc.) far easier than if you were to try to change the device parameters by editing the attributes of certain class objects and instances without the aid of a configuration tool. There are many software configuration tools available with EDS readers that can be used to set up the device.

Try asking directly to WRC.

Similar Topics

Hey y'all!! I'm looking for an old EDS file, GSE 560. I can't find them anywhere. It is for a GSE560 display on a DeviceNet network, with...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
By way of background, I've written an Ethernet/IP driver for one of our products and we're ultimately going to attempt to get it certified by...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom