WonderWare/OBDC/SQL

godcixelsyd

This is a pretty general question since I'm just beginning on these fronts, but does anyone know of a good "Where to Start" type of tutorial? I have had one class on WonderWare so I have the basics on it as far as building screens and buttons, and almost no knowledge of OBDC or SQL. I'm going to be looking to gather data from our ERP SQL Server, such as production orders and bill of materials, and give operators an interface to be able to receive items to their area without having to go through the ERP system itself (reduce the number of mouse clicks and software needed at operator level terminals). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom