Tags descriptions not visible in OPC Server

Alen bradley

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a new IBA server. In IBAPDA client, I am trying to import tags from SLC500 and Controllogix PLCs via OPC server. I am being able to see and import all the tags, but there are no tag descriptions. The OPC browser have an option 'set tag description as signal name' and I cant still see tag descriptions after selecting that.

I was hoping if any chap out there with experience in IBA can guide me in right direction.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Quick questions. On UnityPro, I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program. I have 30 plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom