Wonderware popups disappear

PLBoudette

I have two computers in two different locations running the same Wonderware 11.0 program. The problem I am having is certain popup windows on the one computer will disappear almost immediately after opening them. I do not experience this issue on the other one. I checked the "Action" script on both and they are the same. Anyone else seen or heard of something like this happening? Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken, Pop-up windows will close if their display space is encroached upon by a "Replace" window. I saw this happen once in an InTouch application after it was scaled to a new graphics resolution. The Pop-up window was intended to sit just above the Replace window, but they intersected after the graphics resolution conversion. I had to resize and reposition the Pop-up window in order to correct the problem.

The Windows operating system is Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. The Wonderware version is 11.0.04001 2119.0801.0202.0007. It's strange because it's only certain popup windows that this will happen to. Some will close immediately. Others will pop up and stay like normal. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I agree with Bit_Bucket_07. I would check the location of where the pop ups are opening that close right away compared to the ones that will stay open.