XP S/W for S7 USB Prommer 6ES7 792-0AA00-0XA0

RMA

Does anybody have a copy of the above S/W, they can let me have, or do you know of a source where I can download it. I've tried the Siemens support web-site, but I can't find anything there (not that's anything new, even when something is there, finding it is not always easy!).

I desparately need to reformat some S7 MMCs and while I've found the prommer, the only guy likely to know where the S/W is, is on holiday until the end of the month!

Will be extremely grateful for any help!

Cheers

Roy

For what it's worth...

HERE'S a link to everything available from Siemens for the USB prommer.

The URL is HUGE... I hope it works... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

Thanks Eric, but it's "near but not quite".

I landed somewhere totally different when I clicked on your link, but I then put the mouse pointer over it an copied it out of the status line by hand! That worked!

BUT, everything else, SPs, Firmware upgrades, but NO basic Prommer S/W, :sick: so I'm still looking and hoping!

Cheers

Roy

RMA said:
BUT, everything else, SPs, Firmware upgrades, but NO basic Prommer S/W, :sick: so I'm still looking and hoping!

[attachment]

This wasn't it?... :unsure:

I guess it's time to start rifling through desks... :D

beerchug

-Eric

prommer.jpg

Nope, turned out to be just the SP alone - I'm one of those weirdoes who actually reads the manuals and read-mes first!

Anyway, I'm still hoping and praying!

Thanks for the effort nonetheless, I'm still not clear why my Search for "USB Prommer" on the support site turned nothing up though - it's not the first time I've used the Siemens search engine and failed to find something that later turned out to be there - maybe I should have used Google instead!

Cheers

Roy