SM331 SF red LED.

Airforceone

Hi Guys

Need some assistance with a fault that has appeared on a SM331 AI module.

It's fitted into a Fire and Gas detection system I have just installed a new detector head replacing an old one and as soon as it was fitted the SF red LED came on.

I have checked the wiring and all the other sensors in the system have been connected the same way.

The module is getting 24vdc.

All other detectors connected to the module are off as well, so no displays on any detector. I think it's down to overflow error as when I inhibit each detector instead of saying normal on the inhibit window it says over.

I'm new to working with PLC's so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Similar Topics

HI I HAVE SF RED LED Fault on SM331 MODULE OF (S7-300 CPU 314)PLC. HOW CAN REMOVE THIS FAULT ON AI SM331 MODULE?🤞🏻
Replies
Views
Hello I normally do AB work but recently I was called in to check a machine with a Simens S7-300 PLC, the machine is not starting. I've noticed a...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I need your help about this issue of mine about my Siemens Analog Input Card SM331 having SF LED lit. I know this is system fault...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Want to know what should be the correct setting for the Measuring range for connecting this instruments to my AI Card? So I am...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am going to be integrating an AI module into an existing panel and wants to know what should be measuring range setting when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom