Fx3u LED ERROR (BLINKING)

dR001

Hi

The fx3u plc suddenly gives an error. Unfortunately we dont have the back up program,so i upload using gx developer and diagnos the plc, it gives parameter error(error no.6564) and link error 2. I notice that in the program there are yellow highlight in the ladder,it means what?Im totally new here in mitsubishi plc.
We already request the backup program of the machine,in the meantime what can i do?

Thank you
Regards,
D

Last edited:
There are several LEDs on PLC:
-Power
-Run
-Batt
-Error.
What LED is blinking?
Are you certain that error code is 6564? If yes, what modules do you have installed also? (I don't see that error in CPU error list)
Mitsubishi has more than one programming environments (GX Works, GX Developer, GX IEC Developer), and if you for example programm PLC with GX Developer and try to read it with GX IEC developer it will usually cause compiling error.

Send us code - maybe we can see something?

Hi

I notice that in the program there are yellow highlight in the ladder,it means what?

D

Hi D.

I gues you are looking in ladder-mode. The yellow means that the code can not be seen in ladder, so you are missing some code in the view.
Try to use "Alt"+"F1" it will show you the code in IL-mode. Here you can se the code missing in the yellow.
The program is probably made with GX-IEC or GX-Works2

Also try to go online and -> Diagnostics -> System monitor.
It could tell if a intelligent module is in error etc.

Best regards
Dariusch

There are several LEDs on PLC:
-Power
-Run
-Batt
-Error.
What LED is blinking?
Are you certain that error code is 6564? If yes, what modules do you have installed also? (I don't see that error in CPU error list)
Mitsubishi has more than one programming environments (GX Works, GX Developer, GX IEC Developer), and if you for example programm PLC with GX Developer and try to read it with GX IEC developer it will usually cause compiling error.

Send us code - maybe we can see something?

Hi goghie, like I said error LED is blinking . Unfortunately I have only one programming software and that is Gx Developer V.8.82L .Thank you :)

Hi D.

I gues you are looking in ladder-mode. The yellow means that the code can not be seen in ladder, so you are missing some code in the view.
Try to use "Alt"+"F1" it will show you the code in IL-mode. Here you can se the code missing in the yellow.
The program is probably made with GX-IEC or GX-Works2

Also try to go online and -> Diagnostics -> System monitor.
It could tell if a intelligent module is in error etc.

Best regards
Dariusch

Hi Sir Dariusch , I already try to view it in stl (IL-mode) but it doesn't help nothing happen. I will try again to go online and do that. Is system monitor differs from plc diagnostic? Thank you :)