Reading data into a 1734-232ASC module attached to a L18ERM-BB1B PLC

Dericr

I am having trouble reading the status of a printer I have attached to my 1769-L18ERM-BB1B PLC. I can transmit Data correctly but not receive the reply from the printer?
Expected reply from printer: which is being read into Hyper terminal after I issue the “Status” command.
"ACK"crtMissing"ETB"
Does anyone have any examples of "Transmit/Receive" code using the 1734-232ASC module with the L1 processor?
Thanks in advance!!

Printer ASCII Control Characters.png Printer ASCII Status Characters.png Printer ASCII Read data logic .jpg

Similar Topics

Hello! New to the forum and new to PLCs in general. We have an ABB AC500 PLC (circa 2012?) and we are using CoDeSys (version 2.something). We're...
Replies
Views
Hello Ken Roach, Thank you for your quick reply , As informed earlier i want to read P&F Sensor data on Micrologic 1400 series B using MSG...
Replies
Views
Anyone experience of working with these modules and interrogating status of an I/O port? The modules can throw up a red LED indicator to say an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Micro850 PLC that has 5 2080-IF4 plug-in modules attached. Each of these modules are programmed to read 4-20 mA output signals...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been struggling for a week with FATEK FBs-24-MAR-AC PLC. My goal is to read voltage and current from a powermeter Elnet Pico 5. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom