Quickpanel Conection Error 02:FF

MisaMagna

Hello colleagues! I have a Total Control's Quickpanel 9" Monochrome Screen Model QPI211. I want to connect to an Allen Bradley PLC SLC 500 CPU 5/04 using DH+, in the Quick Designer project setup I have set the communication protocol AB SLC DH485, then in protocol configuration I have put the same number in both the Source ID (Screen) and the Destination ID (PLC) to avoid the error "02: FF PLC IS NOT CONECTED" I tried with several numbers but I get the error again.

By the way the screen has already been connected previously with the PLC since it has a loaded program that I could not recover, that is why I did another program but I get the error. How can I solve the problem? Thanks you all.

I doubt that the above link will help with your problem.
Hello colleagues! I have a Total Control's Quickpanel 9" Monochrome Screen Model QPI211. I want to connect to an Allen Bradley PLC SLC 500 CPU 5/04 using DH+, in the Quick Designer project setup I have set the communication protocol AB SLC DH485, then in protocol configuration I have put the same number in both the Source ID (Screen) and the Destination ID (PLC) to avoid the error "02: FF PLC IS NOT CONECTED" I tried with several numbers but I get the error again.

By the way the screen has already been connected previously with the PLC since it has a loaded program that I could not recover, that is why I did another program but I get the error. How can I solve the problem? Thanks you all.

DH45 is different than DH+
For DH+ one needs a DH+ port which in the QuickPanel world is an optional piece of hardware. If you are lucky you may find one on eBay but you will likely have better success changing the PLS to DH45.