More servo errors - who has ideas?

cdnrookie

Ok, so we have a plate loader that has been an issue since the first day we got it (used)

The program is rather lengthy, but if anyone was bored and up for some reading. Here are the issues,

When in auto, it likes to run away, out of the blue it just makes a run for the border unitl it hits the wall (sorry, couldn't resist)

Even in manual, it will "creep" at times. It just starts slowly making its way down the rails until once again it hits the hard stop.

I'm not sure if its wiring, programming or one of the boards (encoder, servo, etc?)

One other thing, not even a day ago I could download or save a program rather quickly (like 1 minute), the last few times it has taken upwards of 10 minutes to download the program after editing. (very minor edits) Is this a processor thing?

I would love to just modify a file to have it move forward and reverse via a HMI that we have sitting around, but it seems that is going to be more difficult than expected, id like to ignore the servo entirely and position with hard limit inputs as precison is not really needed

20170131_142840.jpg