Best way to convert 12V to 24V

DLMUK

Hi,

Has any body got practical knowledge of using a 12VDC to 24VDC convertor?

A quick Google search produces 100s of options at a variety of prices, can anybody recommend a tried and tested unit?

it will be connected to a 12V SLA battery and need to provide a maximum of 2A output @ 24VDC.

Thanks

I have used these:
https://www.automationdirect.com/ad...C-to-DC_Converters/Encapsulated/PSE24-DC12-60
No problems. They have a DIN rail mount version too, but if I recall, the encapsulated model was more efficient.

We often use the PULS buffer module when we need 12VDC battery backup for 24VDC power applications, but it is almost $400 and the DC-DC converter is only a part of its functionality. If you are strictly running from battery power and there is already a separate charging system for it, then try the little RHINO converter.

EDIT: fixed my link...it was the wrong output voltage...thanks Jason...

Last edited: