Honeywell expirion HS R410

joaco1993

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all, im trying to instal the honeywell expirion HS R410 but having some trouble..

When Im suppose to select the type of node to install, no option is available.. so I cant continue with the installation.. image attached.

any ideas ??

thanks!

sssssssssssssssssssssssssss.png

Hi all, im trying to instal the honeywell expirion HS R410 but having some trouble..

When Im suppose to select the type of node to install, no option is available.. so I cant continue with the installation.. image attached.

any ideas ??

thanks!

Did you stop the installation and re-start it, possibly due to an installation error?

Yes I did, Im getting so frustrated with this Instalation, after i Putin all the passwords, and startrd te instalation it gave an intrrnal error of the instalation and said to abort or continue. I continued but the instalation freezed, so i had to restart it

Yes I did, Im getting so frustrated with this Instalation, after i Putin all the passwords, and startrd te instalation it gave an intrrnal error of the instalation and said to abort or continue. I continued but the instalation freezed, so i had to restart it

You can check with Honeywell TAC, but in my experience, using System restore to a time before you started the installation may be the best solution.

Keep in mind that the OS requirements are not suggestions. You can't install Windows, run windows update until there aren't any more to install and then expect Experion to install. Check the Installation Docs for reference.

If this is a new install, restoring the PC to the factory image may be the best solution. Then follow the instructions precisely.

In another PC those options appear, to install the server or the client, but when tried to install it , it gave me the following error ( image attached)

in details it said :

System.Security.Principal.IdentityNotMappedException didnt found the conversion or something like that..

bbbbbbb.png

You can check with Honeywell TAC, but in my experience, using System restore to a time before you started the installation may be the best solution.

Keep in mind that the OS requirements are not suggestions. You can't install Windows, run windows update until there aren't any more to install and then expect Experion to install. Check the Installation Docs for reference.

If this is a new install, restoring the PC to the factory image may be the best solution. Then follow the instructions precisely.

What do you mean you cant install windows ??

Also about the updates, you suggest to install all the updates available, or not to install any ??

This is the detailed error that popedup in the installation step:

Consulte el final de este mensaje para obtener más detalles sobre cómo invocar a la depuración Just-In-Time (JIT) en lugar de a este cuadro de diálogo.

************** Texto de la excepción **************
System.Security.Principal.IdentityNotMappedException: No se pudieron convertir algunas o todas las referencias de identidad.
en DialogManagerWizard.CodeBehindSummaryDlg.HandleFinish(Object
sender, Object control, EventArgs e)
en DialogManagerWizard.WizardSummaryDlg.OnFinish()
en DialogManagerWizard.BaseStep.Wizard_OnFinishClicked(Object o, EventArgs e)
en DialogManagerWizard.BaseWizard.OnFinishClicked(EventArgs e)
en DialogManagerWizard.BaseWizard.next_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Ensamblados cargados ************** mscorlib
Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
DialogManager
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 1.0.0.0
Código base: file:///D:/Packages/install_runtime/DialogManager.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
DialogManagerLib
Versión Win32: 2.0.0.0
Código base: file:///D:/Packages/install_runtime/DialogManagerLib.DLL
System.Xml
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
IPAddressControl
Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 1.0.0.0
Código base: file:///D:/Packages/install_runtime/IPAddressControl.DLL
Accessibility
Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Management
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
System.DirectoryServices
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.DirectoryServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.DirectoryServices.dll
mscorlib.resources
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
Código base:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Depuración JIT ************** Para habilitar la depuración Just In Time (JIT), el archivo de configuración de esta aplicación o equipo (machine.config) debe tener el valor jitDebugging establecido en la sección system.windows.forms.
La aplicación también se debe compilar con la depuración habilitada

Por ejemplo:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /> </configuration>

Cuando esté habilitada la depuración JIT, cualquier excepción no controlada se enviará al depurador JIT registrado en el equipo en lugar de controlarlo mediante el cuadro de diálogo.

What do you mean you cant install windows ??

Also about the updates, you suggest to install all the updates available, or not to install any ??

What I mean is that the installation requires a particular Service Pack without additional Windows Updates to install and run. These are spelled out in the installation guide.

My experience is that something in the later Windows Updates break the install process.

This isn't something I can help you troubleshoot through this forum. I recommend you contact Honeywell TAC directly - the phone number is in the manuals.

JHarbin thanks for your replies,

Problem Solved, i followed exactly step by step the instructions and it worked well. The main problem was that I had W7 professional 64 bit in SPANISH and not ENGLISH.

Thanks!