Kinetix 6000 - Sercos Fault E 38 . What would be the cause most likely ?

Rob S.

Good Evening ,

I have a bank of Kinetix 6000 Servo Drives. In the middle of the bank , we have a drive that randomly gets a E38 fault ( Sercos Ring Fault ). From your experiece what is the common cause of this fault ? It seems like , if it is a fiber problem , then it seems like it would be that drive and the ones ahead of it .

Thanks so much in advance ,

Similar Topics

Trying to configure the 2nd drive on this machine. It is being difficult. I have the gains speed encoder data all with good data. when I try to...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We have a bank of Kinetix 6000 servo drives and we get intermittent E38 Faults ( Ring Fault ) . We have a number of Fiber...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem connecting 6 axis of 2094-BM01 servo drives across two Sercos 1768-M04SE cards in a CompactLogix rack. I have replaced an...
Replies
Views
We have 8 Kinetex 6000 2094 drives and A-B motors on one machine, and the vendor has written a routine to display the motor temperature. For some...
Replies
Views
Howdy guys - Looking for some insight on the MAM instruction. Had an interesting one today: I performed a controller upgrade on an older system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom