analog input M221 schneider PLC

HugoPLC

Hello everybody,

I am a junior PLC programmer. In my work to date, I have always used digital I / O, but today I need to use an analog input (load cell). The PLC is TM221ME32TK (Schneider) and the program is the somachine. I've read some documentation, but I can not understand how I read a value to the somachine.
Can someone give me a point? E.g. a picture with ladder code, or documentation, etc.
I will apreciate.

Thank you so much for helping
Hugo

Just to be clear you cannot read a loadcell directly into an analog input. It must go to a weight controller or transmitter that converts the signal to 4-20ma or 0-10v or whatever

Thanks for the information gclshortt.

Chud my load cell is this one:

S Beam Load Cell 500N 1kN 2.5kN 5kN
Capacity... 500N (≈ 50kg, 110lbs) +£0.00
Termination... 5m Cable
Output... 0-10V modul (3 wire)
Output set up... Tension Only

So, I cannot read a load cell directly into an analog input?

Last edited:
I already solved my problem...

I used an embedded analog input from my PLC (M221-Schneider) and then i connected my load cell to the analog input.
For the ladder code i used a comparator block.
For example %IW0.0 > 50, then %Q0.0 becomes true.
analogInputSomachine_zpsgkmhyczp.png.html

analogInputSomachine_zpsgkmhyczp.png