Reset value closing window in WinCC 7

Sergihno

Hello everyone,

How to reset tag in WinCC 7 on closing window by cross button which is on the right top of the window?

https://support.industry.siemens.com/tf/WW/en/posts/wincc-how-to-use-alias-to-change-information-passed-to-a-pop-up/25645?page=0&pageSize=10

The above thread should help you out.

"The popup is displayed in a picture window, and I use the feedback from that window, Visible-change, not the picture.
Select the window that this popup uses and open the property.
“Events” --> “Property Topics” --> “Miscellaneous” --> “Display” --> “Change”
VBS:
Sub Visible_OnPropertyChanged(ByVal Item, ByVal value)
'Reset internal tagg and Caption.
If True <> value Then
HMIRuntime.Tags("@local:: NameOffTag").Write "empty"
Item.CaptionText = ""
End If
)"

Regards,