Yokogawa CS 3000 problem

lucifer

Hello there,

I am new to CS3000, I have worked on SCADAs like Wonderware & Intellution. Currently m working on CS3000 but I can not find how can I go to run mode like I do in other SCADAs? I tried setting up Start HIS on STARTUP in HIS utility, but when I boot PC , the CS300 splash screen pops up & after sometime it gives error that "Illegal Exit Code. Please power off your PC "

Can you please help me regarding this? Till now I am able to configure IOs & build Control & Graphic drawings. Also there are only software switches (flags)but what about Analog memory flags/tags.....I have only software analog tags which are created automatically from blocks tagname like FIC101.PV There are no direct user defined analog software tags?

Lastly if possible can somebody send me some sample application of Graphic & Control builder ? I have Release R3.04.00

Regards,

Mandar Joshi

Any look with this

Hi any look finding problem to this,just got the same fault myself any help

Did you plug in the VL net communication card in your PCI/PCI express slot and installed driver?? illegal exit code code comes due to absense of VL net card.