RPM Switch

bilt2spd

I am looking for a program for a RPM activated switch. It will be used in an automotive application to shift an automatic transmission. The sampling needs to be fast because the engine revs up quickly. There are 4 pulses per revolution and the frequency is RPM / 15 = Hz, e.g. 6000 RPM is 400 Hz. I am using a Koyo DL05 with Directsoft. Thanks geniuses!

Read Appendix E of the DL-05 manual, available at the AD website. The first three inputs of the DC input models can be configured as high speed inputs. You may also want to look into installing the H0-CTRIO module in the option slot. It has more options.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am implementing an incremental encoder sensor (ABZ) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I have in my device. This is a 360...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Quick question. If motor name plate says 1400 RPM @50 Hz and VFD speed is set to 20Hz does that mean the motor shaft is rotating at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom