GE Proficy MW 9.0 - Text Formatting?

CJlikesCHAIRS

Is there a way to make your own line breaks on buttons/legends/displays/inputs? I have object that look very weird because I can't return to the next line when it would look nice as "enter" just finishes the text edits.

I really hope this is something super easy that I've overlooked, because everything I type looks weird.

Found my own answer. Hold the Control key as you hit enter.

Edit: This doesn't work for push buttons, how do I stop this?

example.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I know this seems... stupid... because it is. How on earth can you wrap text or do multi-line on a standard button control with Proficy Machine...
Replies
Views
Hi! Anyone can share example of GE Proficy Rising Edge Structured Text? I have found text as below InstanceOfR_TRIG( CLK := inBool, Q =>...
Replies
Views
I am trying to simply display a PLC string tag value (text) in a VBA control (msgbox or anything...just to get it working). The following code is...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom