Powermonitor

Cellularscada

In search of single phase;phase monitor for 240v with modbus comms. Just need to monitor voltage and amps. Or I like to monitor voltage with a AB micro800 or 1100, any ideas? I can use Analog CT for amps.

In search of single phase;phase monitor for 240v with modbus comms. Just need to monitor voltage and amps.

Wago has input modules for power monitoring, can do voltage, amps, active, reactive, apparent power, cosinus phi etc. Used in conjunction with transformers or Rogowski coils.

Wago modules 750-493, 750-494 or 750-495 depending on how you get your input (transformers, Rogowski coils). If used through Modbus/TCP then you would additionally need a 750-352 (fieldbus coupler for remote I/O over modbus/TCP) and an end module 750-600. The modules are designed for three phase and when used with remote I/O costs add up so this may not be cost effective for you, especially if you only measure a single phase.