Unable to create/copy ST block in Proficy Machine Edition

smartatuls

Hi,

I have a PLC project backup from site which was created in PME 5.5 and now I am opening it in PME 8.6 but unable to create ST block since it shows LD and IL block options only also there is * mark in front of Hardware Config when opened project(without doing any changes to HWC)

Please see attached snapshot. can someone guide me to resolve this issue?

ST block issue.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi all, I need some help in uploading of QuickPanel gp570-sc21 program to PC. I load from QP to PC the project through the working HMI-CAB-C49...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to save a program from a HMI (GP577R-SC11) to QuickDesigner 3.70 and I get an error message at the VERY end saying it's...
Replies
Views
After making some changes to screens on my network PC, saving and downloading the new mer file, I am faced with "Unable to Create Project Context"...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a timer to a slc 500 and I get an error saying unable to create data table Any help would be great I have never had this...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom