Honeywell experion HS

joaco1993

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, im trying to create a simple popup which is called by a pushbutton in my main display. This is OK and got it working.

Now i want to have a pushbutton in the popup that says CLOSE in order to close the popup..

I saw in the help files, that this should be done by simply writting in the script of the pusbutton: window.explore.close

The script of the PB looks like this:

Sub pushbutton001_onclick

window.explore.close

End Sub

However it doesnt work, and gives an error : Object doesnt support this property or methos 'window.external.close'

Similar Topics

Hello all, calling anyone with some experience in both AB and EPKS... We have an Experion PKS DCS system that is running on all C200 hardware...
Replies
Views
We have a Powerflex 753 drive on a 192.168.1.X network that I can communicate with a Controllogix L71 with no issues on same network...
Replies
Views
I have a requirement to get SOE data from Triconex's Trident controller to Honeywell's Experion system. Trident has CIM module (Model 3211), with...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am using a number of C200 racks with several assets configured to help filter alarms. I now want to filter the alarms dependant on the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am currently trying to control a weigher over Profibus from an Experion DCS. I know there is byte swapping as I have successfully...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom