Omron MAD42 Set Up

MitsM83

I have little to no experience with Omron. A co-worker is trying to set up a MAD42 Analog I/0 card with a CJ1M CPU 11 on a little trainer unit. He wants to bring in a Pot value and display it on a 7 segment display. I was asked to help. 🔨 It is in "slot" 2. The input is working. Using input 2 and output 2. I am getting the pot value into CIO2005 and using a MOV command to CIO2002 but I get no voltage to the Output. What am I doing wrong? Even if I force a value into that word I get no output.

So it points to a piece of software called Sysmac Studio to set up the variable table. Then the manual explains set up with this table. Is there a way to set it up without this software? I have tries using the settings if you right click on it where you set up your rack and go to Unti Setup with no luck. I feel like I am missing something that would be included in the variable table.

Or a list of the D20000 range, like what each bit is.. I could count from the variable table in the manual I suppose but might take a while.

Thanks,