Rockwell Version Question

iadapt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have version 20.01 which I understand will go upt o version. Installed on my laptop. However I need version 28 for a new press we have that I need to use.

What do I need to do to be able to have both versions? besides buying version 28.
Can I use ver 20.1? to upgrade or what?

Thanks

if you have a tech connect contract, you can request the latest cd's.

If you don't, I would see what the cost of a contract is versus a new copy.
DO NOT download the software from the internet ! If it's not from a Rockwell automation site, its probably a bogus file with malware on it. We had a posting on that recently.

when you install the software, you can install multiple versions.

regards,
james

Similar Topics

I have a RSView version 3.2 distributed project running. There are 2 seperat areas with two seperate data servers. I have 2 clients on the PC and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a licence for RSLinx Classic Gateway, and the version id for 4.21.00. The licence has been put on the server using FT Activation...
Replies
Views
Good day all, Can someone please tell me the different toolkit versions available from Rockwell? For years my company has been paying the...
Replies
Views
Today i looked at downloading Connected Components Workshop and can see Version 13 and also Version 20 but nothing in between. anyone used...
Replies
Views
I've got an AOI that was made for firmware 32, and I'm trying to load it into a program running firmware 16. I get an error when I try to import...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom