Sensor for measuring % of ethanol in water

bundhit

I try to find sensor for measuring ethanol in water in search engines.
But there are little topics involve. Does anyone know which sensor
can measure percent of ethanol in water and
its transmitter send the output signal in 4-20 mA format please suggest.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if such a device exists.

To find a way around:
My best bet would be to check with a supplier of ethanol. Not to buy some but to get a list with specifics for ethanol.
For instance the conductivity, dencity, and so on.

Basic idea, find something destinctive that makes ethanol different then the stuff that it is mixed with.

When you have this info go to a suplier of measuring devices and hand them over the specs. Endress & Hauser have a large range of differnt measuring devices. See what they come up with.

Jurgen

Following up on jurgen's suggestion, I did a google search using "specific gravity sensor". That resulted in 43 hits.

If ethanol and water are the only substances in the mix, your task is vastly simpler than if there could be other substances.