Bailey Blocks

G
Where can I find a manual and/or information on Bailey/ABB Programming Blocks?

What started this I was asked about the Bailey Remote Motor Control Block (RMC). I have been looking around without much success. I found a Delta V reference that verified the existence of the RMC Block.

An electronic version of the manual would be perfect.

The exact item wasnt mentioned so I was at a loss. If he is refering to the Bailey DCS stuff its now INFI90 and WinTools or Composer is the software.

RMC threw me because the only time I have seen that abbreviation is in reference to Rolling Mills.

Similar Topics

I have Bailey infi 90 DCS system The composer (EWS) was unable to establish communication with ICI . I got this error message anyone has any...
Replies
Views
has anyone known of a gateway to bridge between a Bailey Infi 90 DCS and a Rockwell Control Logix 1756-L83 CPU successfully? i believe there is a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with Bailey Infi90? Having all kinds of trouble with our system. Replaced a bunch of i/o modules that were bad...
Replies
Views
I operate a distillation column for Argon gas. It has a pressure controlling valve that cools a condenser at the top of the column with nitrogen...
Replies
Views
Never thought i'd work with something this old!!! Can anyone help in sending me a basic cascade PID flow diagram for a bailey's system controlling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom