S7-300, pointer ti input bytes in FB?

Kasperv79

Hi Guys.

I have profinet device that i need to read and write 8 bytes from/to.

when I put all the instruction in a FB, I cannot read the 8 bytes.

How to pass like this: P#I256.0 Byte 8 to the Input of an FB and inside the FB, then use it on src for a BLK_MOVE?

/Kasper

One question, when I want to do it the other way around, loading 8 bytes to a Any out?

is it the same procedure?

The method I've shown allows you to copy the passed any pointer to a local temp any pointer which you then use as you wish as the source or destination in a sfc20 call. So yes, it is the same procedure.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have a system where there are parameters loaded into a DB from a DCS system. When I check the address's I find no locations in...
Replies
Views
Hy Experts, I have some problem with this intsructions: - CREA_DBL - READ_DBL - WRIT_DBL I want to create a recipie management in 314 CPU via...
Replies
Views
i write code STL and simulate but result Q2.7 not set , i dont know why :scratch: , help me plz thanks LAR1 P#Q2.7 S [AR1,P#0.0] or LAR P#2.7...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a S7 313C cpu and i am trying to use a pointer to grab a double integer data from a DB and move that value into the first...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner with STL for the S7-300, and am trying to grasp some concepts with pointers for the first time. I'm trying to learn from Berger's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom