Mitsubishi Q series with Profibus

aniki007

Hi all,

i'm newbie in Mitsubishi PLC.

Now i have a Q61P PLC with QJ71PB92V PROFIBUS-DP Master Module. This profibus module to read the data from each VFD.

Any sample PLC program to handle QJ71PB92V communication ?

Please advice & help...

Hi all,

i'm newbie in Mitsubishi PLC.

Now i have a Q61P PLC with QJ71PB92V PROFIBUS-DP Master Module. This profibus module to read the data from each VFD.

Any sample PLC program to handle QJ71PB92V communication ?

Please advice & help...

https://mega.nz/#!hIBHBDQD

here you go, I uploaded demo example available from mymitsubishi. It's for GX Works2, there's other one for GX IEC Developer, though GX Works2 is newer. :)
I never used Profibus with Mitsu, so I can't give you any experience, hope this will do.