Revolutionaries

There are several, here on plcs.net.

One of the main ones is Phil Melore, the plcs.net main man. He started plcs.net.

Others, have put up sites pertaining to other related fields.

Many operate their own business, some work for someone else. Check the number of posts that some members have, over several hundred, specially those over a 1000 or more, then they are definitely some kind of revolutionary.

However... I get the feeling that this isn't related to Programmable Logic Controllers, then you have the wrong PLC and revolutionaries in mind.

Best Wishes in either case.

regards.....casey

PS: TOM, Exactly!

revolutionaries?

Pancho: “Cisco, what are you doing with all of these guns?”

Cisco: “Ssshhh! Be quiet, Pancho. I am revolting.”

Pancho: “Si. I know this, Cisco. But what are you doing with the guns?”

Everybody here is a revolutionar.

They build machines and live people without work.

Revie said:
Everybody here is a revolutionar.

They build machines and live people without work.

Another proponent of the exciting career opportunity known as manual labor... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric

I gotta say that I sometime lament for helping to put all thoes elevator operators out of work. I remember one little firery red headed girl who just wanted to spit on me. I must say she looked pretty good in that red and gold trimmed monkey suit...

One of the most impressive people I have read about concerning electricity and electronics in general is Nikola Tesla. The word genius gets thrown around a lot, but he definately was one. I've read that some of his documents are still classified by the government.

I would have to agree that Mr. Tesla was waaaaaay ahead of his time...I have a stack of books about him next to my easy chair, some of his writing is a bit hard to follow, but very interesting just the same...ever think what we would be working with if he hadn't done some of the basic'thinking'way back in the 1890's? No AC, most likley a very different level of radio technology,.......He sure rates up in my list of top 10 thinker/doers.
David

Back
Top Bottom