Allen-Bradley 1756 wiring

serpesus

Hi there,

Maybe a bit stupid question, but I have a ControlLogix5573S with IB32 DI module installed in 1756 chassis and I am a little confused about the wiring - let"s say I want to connect a simple switch to the input. So I wire up the DC power source to the switch, switch to the input, but I cant find where to ground the power source. My question is basically where to put the ground.

Thanks 🤞🏻

Okay so now, I feel really stupid, because I tried to find any sort of pin layout for the module, but I didnt have any luck doing so. Right until now :oops:

My module didnt had any documentation about pins, when I received it, so I didnt know where the GND were located.

Still, thanks for help :p