FX3U-485ADP-MB Programming

markyspicer

Hi!

I'm new to Mitsubishi and now I have to communicate 17 transmitter(read only) to FX3U PLC which have an FX3U-485ADP-MB adapter. I try to download the sample program in the Mitsubishi website but it made me confuse on how to segregate the devices individually. Does anyone experience this before? Somebody can help me regarding my confusions?

Thanks!

BTW, 17 devices are all transmitters which are group into 4 4-20mA to RS485 module which means has their separate slave address(1,2,3,5) respectively connected in a daisy chain structure.:oops:

Similar Topics

Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
I need assistance in the form of some example programs pertaining to analog read and write. Thanks in advance. Sangli
Replies
Views
Hello everyone; I have Mitsubishi PLC FX3U 32M in hydropower plant governor, an error message popped up when a technician was working on an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom