building program to change pages on cuttler hammer panel mate 3000

johnjax

J
So my company goes out and buys this cuttler hammer panel mate 3000 for me to interface it with a slc 5/03 plc, and i read thourgh all of the insturctions and the one most improtant part to put program on the ladder i am confused on how to go about program it, it has you useing the move command to move one bit from a register to another to change pages on the panel mate, now i dont know how to write or pretty what they are talking about a register, i created an another interger holding bit or somthing like that, and went into the data table and set it up to hold three different numbers but i am really now sure if i am doing anything correctly and there is really nothing written down that can help me.... if any one can lend me a hand that would be awesome... thanx steve