CAN networks in RSLogix.

RetiQlum

I am having a heck of a time with this. I have an L62 that needs to talk through a gateway to a can network. I don't even know where to start.

The gateway is an ITOH-Denki GWM-CAN- EIP-01 connected to a bunch of ITOH-Denki IB-N05 devices. I don't even know where to begin in setting up the messages. The information is very spotty.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I want to connect my 1769-L36ERM to a different network domain, is it possible to do it using only the dual ports in the Controller? Or...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have an PLC L35 (fmw 16) with address 192.168.1.1 and too many connected ethernet devices (3 hmi, a lot of ethernet port, asi...
Replies
Views
New to S7. Are the "Network 1/2/3/..." simply individual "rungs" of the ladder or is there more to it than that? Thanks
Replies
Views
So I was trying to shed some light on intermittent timeouts to a 1769-AENTR from CompactLogix L36ERM (basically timeouts are counting up in...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I have 3 devicenet Westlock Intellis Valve networks and considering the way DeviceNet is going, I'm wondering if anyone has seen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom