Concept 2.6 DFB Protection

Frikster

Hi All,

sitting with a bit of a problem, Client of mine has an OEM machine, and the manufacturers company has closed down a long time ago and the support basically died out.

now they are have old modicon quantums installed which they want to upgrade to M580's but one of the Blocks is Protected, and we can't find anybody from the old support who knows the password and stuff.

is there any way one can break open a protected block in modicon?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am new to the Concept software and have been tasked with modifying a DFB (Derived Function Block) that was created with the C...
Replies
Views
Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting to learn about industrial automation processes, I want to know how a weight feeder unit works which consists of a load cell and...
Replies
Views
We plane to upgrade quantum modicon 140CPU43412A but for upgrade executed , the version must be above or equal v04. When inspect the cpu no v04...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, i would need dbconv.exe from Concept 2.2 to convert my plc program to the new Concept 2.6. Unfortunately, I couldn´t find my Concept 2.2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom