CP343-1 Advanced for sending process data to external HD or similar

CDale1989

I am wondering if it possible to send certain process data from the CPU 317T to an external harddrive or similar device through the CP 343-1 advanced

If it's a USB drive, then no.

If it's a network drive, then it mght be able to, depending what the drive supports.

I believe the CP343-1 Adv can be an FTP client. If the Network drive can be an ftp server, it would be able to send data over as files.

Similar Topics

Hi, 1) Iam using CP343 in CBA mode to communicate with PLC's using Imap. Problem is CP343 stops communicating (randomly) with any one of the PLC...
Replies
Views
HI All, I have the task of programming a S7 315-2dp with CP343 advanced as a client communicating over TCP to the server: A Third parties...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have stored a website in this CP and some applets. One day all of a sudden all my applets stopped working and the Java Console...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
I've been called to a site to assist with an ASi fault. The line has been down for a couple of weeks following a failure of the ASi power supply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom