Unity PRO System Words and MODBUS Offset

JRNOBLES

OK Gang,

I'm setting up a M340 system using Wonderware as the HMI and I really want my DASMB server to match the addressing in the PLC and not be off by the standard 1 word for integers and 1 word an 1 bit for bit array addresses. I have discovered that the %SW138 - %SW141 system words are supposed to fix this offset but I can't find examples of which of those words have what content to correct the offset issue. What I want is for a %MW1200 address in Unity Pro on the M340 to equate to Modbus 401200. In the same fashion I'd like %MW1200:1 to equate to 401200:1

Anyone?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have a job to make a diagnostic program to M340 and Momentum(two job same logic), M340 program done but momentum plc was facing program...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, im trying to read/write the system clock on a M340, by building a program in unity pro. The thing is, that the Date&Time format is...
Replies
Views
Where are you? Where do you find the system bits? In short all I want to do is set this bit to zero so I can remove the memory card! Surely I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom