Exporting FactoryTalk View SE tags to RSlogix5000

walrus

I have multiple sites connected to an HMI (FactoryTalk View SE). The problem that I'm running into is that I want to take some of the tags from multiple PLCs and import them into one PLC where I will be able to put the tags into an array and sort them. What I've read states this can be done by exporting the tags from the HMI to a CSV file, however the PLC must be offline in order to import them into the PLC. These tags will be changing constantly and The PLC cannot go offline. Is there a way to do this or am i SOL?

Thanks,
Walrus

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, Happy 4th of July to my neighbors! Is there a way to edit Alarms in Excel? The native export is XML, and there is always...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to export a value to an excel sheet without using VBA? I would like to write a single 8 digit number to an excel sheet (location...
Replies
Views
Hello all (again), I'm having an issue exporting tags from my project in FactoryTalk View Studio. Importing seems to work fine, but when...
Replies
Views
Hey, Is there a way to export parameter files from Factorytalk 8? I've looked through the documentation, and came up empty handed. It's easy to...
Replies
Views
I am very familiar with Studio 5000 PLC programming. And I'm very familiar with C-More HMI programming. But this is my first time using a C-More...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom