Panelview Plus Language

rjgower

I have a Panelview Plus application where I have 2 languages in it. I exported the file in English. Translated it and imported it back in. Added my language switching buttons and when I test the application on my laptop. All is good.
When I download it to my panelview and switch from English to my Thai language all the letters come up as blank square boxes on all the screens. Is there something in the panelview that has to be set up. What am I missing???

Its been a while but I think you will need to download the second languages font file to the PVP using the transfer utility.

Similar Topics

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to change the audit trail messages language on Factory Talk ME. I am currently working...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have created a program in Panelview plus 7(English). This machine is going to Mexico So I have to convert the whole thing to Spanish...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, So i've added some languages to the HMI. When i go to change the language on the HMI, i don't have any issues. However, if the hmi...
Replies
Views
I wonder if its possible to switch a language using macros. In my application I'm using PLC logic to select the language, but I don't if its...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom