PLC tech support in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
Anybody in the Dammam area willing to service a Compactlogix Allen Bradley PLC?
Please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Nobody?
What about somebody anywhere in Saudi Arabia who can travel to Dammam to troubleshoot a CompactLogix PLC?

I appreciate your jokes, guys.:ROFLMAO:

It seems that one of our guys will stop by soon.

Just out of curiosity, what's the problem?

That's a long way to fly to move the key switch from the right to left 3 times to clear a fault.

Ya, that sucks. I've had vendors remote in to RS Logix before using team viewer. But the local machine has to be the one running RS Logix.

Ya, that sucks. I've had vendors remote in to RS Logix before using team viewer. But the local machine has to be the one running RS Logix.

We tried that.
Next time I will set the SD card to kick in when the memory gets erased.

Hi,
There is a Allen Bradley authorized distributor / support in Dammam. The company name is ATCO.

Contact details below;

Mr. Dinesh Arumugam
Commercial Division| ATCO LLC | Website: www.atco.com.sa
phone: +966-3-833 2339 Ext. 683| Mobile: +966 50 813 1176| Fax: +966 3 833 9881| email: [email protected]
King Khalid Street, ATCO Building, P.O.Box 718, Dammam 31421, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

They might be able to help you out.

Hi,
There is a Allen Bradley authorized distributor / support in Dammam. The company name is ATCO.

Contact details below;

Mr. Dinesh Arumugam
Commercial Division| ATCO LLC | Website: www.atco.com.sa
phone: +966-3-833 2339 Ext. 683| Mobile: +966 50 813 1176| Fax: +966 3 833 9881| email: [email protected]
King Khalid Street, ATCO Building, P.O.Box 718, Dammam 31421, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

They might be able to help you out.

Thank you!

That's a long way to fly to move the key switch from the right to left 3 times to clear a fault.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does switching from Run to Program and back three times clear a major fault? I've never heard of that trick before!

... assuming the cause of the major fault can be reset - i'm looking at you subscript out of bounds!

I had a program that iterated an array structured text that incremented the index variable then bounds checked it on the next line. Somehow the program managed to get stopped between the two lines and bombed the processor. Array subscripts are checked before execution. This happened twice before I managed to get to site and fix it.