Siemans s7 300- Proface Screen

FozzyTime

Hi guys,

I have a understanding of Siemans s7 but know very little about HMI's, i really only use it for fault finding so take it easy on me if i sound stupid :oops:

I'm trying to find where a fault code is generated from, but when i got into WinCC and look at the Fault pages there blank. On the same machine, that has Siemans screens, all i need to do is go to analog alarms page and it gives me all the fault codes to the screen and what M bit gives the alarm.

This machine has ha Proface Screen and if you see the picture i have attached, the Analog Alarm section of the wincc program is blank.

Any help would be great

Thanks xoxo

profacescreen.jpg

Proface

Hi,

The configuration of each screen is usually made in the manufacturer's software. WinCC Flexible (or TIA Portal WinCC) is the configuration software for Siemens made screens. I don't think you can configure Proface screens with WinCC.

You should use the corresponding Proface software.

Best regards,
Kelkoon